Monday, February 15, 2010

A kiss could have killed have killed me, were it not for the rain.


I've been thinking about writing a blog all day today (Since there was nothing else to think about) and now that I'm here, I don't really know what I want to say.

Venture Brothers is amazing. I can't believe I haven't watched it until now. But I'm SO GLAD I finally watch it.

My big silver hoops broke today. I have another pair but it still really annoyed me, especially due to the circumstances.

Right now, I'm reading Gone With The Wind, Choke, and a book about Buddhism. Wind is like, my comfort book, because I just love the story so much, Choke is really dark and sardonic, and Buddhism is really interesting to me. And it makes sense. I think Americans need to learn more about different religions. So many people are Christians by default, and maybe if people learned about different religions they would find one that's more fulfilling.

I hate feeling like this over your inconsistencies. What the hell.

I wiped out on the ice this evening. I got instant bruises.

I like pictures of every day things. I'm sure they meant something to somebody. And I'm not one to judge, considering the stupid shit I'm emotionally attached to.

No comments:

Post a Comment