Friday, February 26, 2010

I don't know what to tell you; There's just this thing about 'cha

I love my tattoo. It's so pretty... And it's flawless. Johnny did such a great job. I couldn't be happier.

Let me tell you something... tattoos don't hurt nearly as bad as everyone says. I got mine on my foot, and honestly, on a pain scale of 1-10, I'd give it like a 4 or 5. When they hit bone it's like, a 7. But when I fell on my bad knee at rehearsal last week (not the one in my last blog. The other knee haha) I'm pretty sure it hurt worse than my tattoo. And I think my piercings hurt worse too, particularly my belly button. My conch was definitely more sore afterwards than this is. I couldn't touch my right ear for like, a month.

It just hit me last night that my tattoo isn't going anywhere. It seems like that would be obvious, and I knew that, it's just that I hadn't looked at it in a while and I almost forgot about it, and I glanced down because I had to pick something up and I saw it and it hit me. But like I said, I think it's gorgeous so I'm perfectly fine with it. And I can't wait to get more. It's such a cool experience. Even though it hurts a little, I sort of like the way it feels. Plus you meet interesting people, because in general, the people hanging around tattoo shops that are friends with the artists are pretty interesting. This guy was talking to me about his roommate's skanky girlfriend, and I got to hang out with Chris a little bit. Amanda got her tattoo too, at the same time. Nick did it. It turned out really nice too, but I like mine better :)

If this stupid snow keeps me from going to Pittsburgh with Blaine, Imma flip shit. I am SO over the snow. I'm ready for summer now. Nature....the snow was cool at first, but you're going over-board. It's possible to have too much of a good thing. Begin back peddling immediately....give me summer nooowwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment