Monday, February 22, 2010

...from the passenger seat as you are driving me home.

Sam asked me to prom today. I'm so excited. Me, Sam, Kayla, and Connor are going together. We're going to have so much fun.

Other than that, today kind of sucked. Well, rehearsal did. I hurt my knee again. And it's killing me. I can hardly straighten it. And when I hurt it dan krack just yelled at me. And everyone's mad at me, it seems. And nobody gave me hugs goodbye. And Allie Lubic says I ruined her life for going to prom with sam. So she hates me and pushes me and his me with her mug. Being there till 8 at night is terrible and I hate it. I'm literally there for like, 13 hours every day. This has officially stopped being fun. The only fun I have is seeing my friends.

So I'm just gonna watch Wall-e and cuddle with Angel because she loves me unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment