Thursday, September 24, 2009

Excuse me is my rant taking too long? Is it getting in the way of this lovely song?

I wrote a really long blog the other day. I accidentally closed the window before I posted it. It had a title and everything.

I hate it when you have an objective and people won't get off your back.
No, I don't want to meet you in greensburg and make out. Back off.
NO. I DO NOT WANT TO SEND YOU PICTURES OF MY FEET IN SOCKS. STOP ASKING. IT'S FUCKED UP.
Who give a shit where the cat is? Not me. She's a cat. She's doing cat things. Leave her alone.

I worked on my new monologue today. I seriously underestimated the complexity of this character. 

Mr Duda asked me about my dad today and over the course of a five minute conversation, pretty much told him the whole dad-story. And he actually cared. It's nice having teachers that care. 

My relationship with Logan has changed over the past few days. I don't know why it's changed, but I don't like it.

I'm tired but I can't sleep. I feel restless but I'm so tired. I'm might take some nyquill...or I might stay up and read. I like this book. It's different. Its that itch to run away. That's what's keeping me up.

I've managed to mess up my room again. 

I think the majority of my friendships are lopsided. I try to tell myself that it's just because I'm overly emotional and everyone else is just normal or introverted  so it just seems like that, but I don't think I actually believe that. I think that that's one of the worst feelings in the world...caring about someone more than they care about you. Because I pretty much adore all of my friends. Chances are, if I talk to you on a semi-regular basis or hang out with you, I spend the time we're apart singing your praises. I wish I didn't feel so one sided about my friendships with almost everyone. 

My mom hates her profile picture on facebook....but it's one of my all time favorite pictures because she was laughing when I took it, and we were both having a good time. I wish she didn't talk about how much she hated it all the time. It makes me sad.

I plan on burning Jimmy's picture, army card, temp driver's license, and camo marine shirt. I can't wait. I don't care if I should give the shirt back. He gave it to me. It's mine to do to as I wish.

I swear if my phone vibrates one more time and it's not someone that I actually like, I'm throwing it out the window. I am so tired of it.

I hate the cycle. We don't talk for months, then you get bored and remember that there's something about me that you don't think is bland and we talk for like, two weeks. Then you forget about me again. I'm so used to it that it doesn't even phase me anymore. I'm just waiting for the texts to stop any day now.

Begging someone to take me to homecoming did nothing for my self confidence.

I'm really excited about you.
Do you still see what song my lyrics are from?
I wish I understood your motivations. 
I guess you gave up on me. You don't really say anything but hello anymore.

I need new music. I've over listened to everything I have. I need a new band.

3 comments:

  1. mr. duda is a beautiful individual. You'll learn to love him more than you already do. promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. fashionably uninvited.
    to the first part of this i say: hahaha people. to the rest i say....love you.
    and yes, i am quite introverted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha im glad you realize it :p
    read my new post, you might get a kick out of it

    ReplyDelete