Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I will float in silence gingerly

Katie pointed out to me today that I tend to read books and see myself in the characters.
Spinal Cord Perception: I was afraid I was like Emma- hollow and shallow and perrtty much a waste of space.
Girl, Interrupted: I was convinced I had Borderline Personality Disorder. At one point I thought I might be a sociopath, but I decided that I was more likely borderline.
I think there's a third one that I can't remember right now.
But anyway, even though I realize that I just think these things after I read it in a book, I still think them. I still think I'm like Emma. And I still think I have BPD.... even I've talked to a psych nurse and she said I don't have it....
Maybe I'm just a hypochondriac.

I got the lead in the play. I'm so excited. I'm gonna have the final bow. I hope so at least.

Logan still isn't talking to me. He doesn't even put his stuff on my shelf in human figure anymore. Its driving me crazy.

I'm getting sick of my mother. I was trying to spray one of my charcoal sketches this afternoon with that clear stuff that keeps it from smearing. The top exploded when I pushed down on the button thing and it got everywhere. Luckily, it didn't go in my eyes. However, it did get on the deck. Is my mother concerned for her child's safety? Nope, just her deck. She started screaming about it- literally screaming- and got all up in my face. Then I asked about dinner and she flipped again. So now I'm back up in my room since all I do is cause trouble.

3 comments: