Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I've lost my way.

i think you're really cool. and i think you're really interesting. and i listen to everything you say. and i like you. but i get afraid sometimes that you don't really wanna be around me, and that thats just the way it happens. it may just be my paranoia, so it's nothing to be alarmed over. i just wanna see you more often.

i'm so jealous of you.i love you and you're far away, but sometimes when certain people talk about you and say certain things, i go a little crazy on the inside. i think it comes through just slightly to the outside sometimes, but i'm not sure.

sometimes (and by sometimes, i mean just about all the time) i pretend that everyone's lives are revolving around me and my existance. it's in those fantasy moments that anyone watching closely would see when I can't keep my emotions to myself. i'm sure nobody's observing me like i observe them.

i'm tired and i want to go to sleep but i can't. last night i had crazy dreams that kept me up until all hours of the night. i'm a little afraid. reality will be here when i get back, but in what state will it be in? reality was real when it was three colors and they were seperated and flipping around. what if i wake up and i'm trapped there again? in the primary color 1408-like world?

i'll always be your girl, right? you won't leave me like everyone else....right? what if i leave you?

No comments:

Post a Comment