Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'd love to turn you on

Raisin bran looks really unappetizing...just brown flakes partially submerged in milk with little black raisin dots sticking out randomly. It tastes what I imagine flavored cardboard would taste like.

A strand of my Christmas lights in my room went out of Wednesday. I'm glad that they'll be selling it again soon because I can never find it any other time of the year. 

I'm excited for the cabaret tonight. I love my monologue. It's so strange. (Its the monologue from Fading Joy by Walter Wykes that starts out "Hello? Mother Moon? Can you hear me?" if anyone wants to read it.) And I decided that I'm gonna sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", because I only want to sing "What ever happened to my part?" if it's flawless, and it's not sooo I'm singing Somewhere. Plus that songs prettier and everyone knows it....and hopefully I'll get to close the night with it. Plus I'm singing Love Heals with a bunch of people...and although that doesn't sound perfect since we've only all sang it together once, it's good enough. Hopefully I can get the videos on facebook. 

I think I'm going to take a bubble bath and read and listen to music and burn insense this morning. I've been on a Viva La Vida kick lately. I'll probably listen to that.

2 comments:

  1. well i've always wanted to get maced, so now i know what it feels like. it burned every inch of my face. i couldnt open my eyes for 20 minutes at all. the burning didnt stop for like an hour haha it was cool you could see exactly where it hit me for hours because my face was bright red where it was on my skin. i have to be careful saying it was awesome because people wont realize it actually hurt like HELL. they have to realize that i also want to feel tear gas, LRAD, and the ADS. and to a lesser extent, rubber bullets, lol. call me crazy...

    ReplyDelete