Saturday, September 26, 2009

Paying debt to karma you party for a living.

I just had a bizarre dream.
Okay, so there were a bunch of people at the Jonczak's house. The people that stand out to me now were Katie Shannon, Sam Prichard, Tony Marino (and I was like WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?! in the back of my mind...not even my dream self. haha) and this one kid from my chamber choir class that does the lights and sound for the productions at my school. And Seth, Christian, Cara, and Cindy. The outside of the house looked like their house but not the inside. The inside is like, huge. And really really fancy. And their driveway is a lot longer and on a hill slightly and it's right next to an six foot embankment that goes to a pretty big hole filled with water. 
So all these cars are double parked the entire way down the driveway. And mine is one of the closest ones to the garage door. There was one or two cars between me and the garage door. For some reason we all decide to go somewhere. I don't remember where, or who we were going with, but at this point it's getting pretty late. So  before we go I lock my car and go over to someone else's car that's parked in front of me and set my keys in their back seat between the cushions so that I don't have to carry them in my pocket all night. So we go and get in the car and leave. 
So then we come back and I'm walking back towards the house and I see Tony creeping around ahead of me and goes over to where I put my keys and slowly pulls them out of the car. And he starts tiptoeing back towards where my car is parked. And I notice the suburban is there, which he hasn't driven for years. And it's parked semi close to me. And although I'm not blocking him in, I decide that I need to move my car for him so he'll leave. So I call over to him 'Tony! Do you need me to move my car for you?' and I take the keys from him and walk towards my car. 'Tony, I can't move my car. Katie Shannon double parked me. So go find her and tell her to move her car and I'll move mine then too.' 
So I turn around to go look for Katie, and all these kids are standing there, the one in my chamber class in the front, wearing a bright yellow shirt. And they're all turned around staring at my car. So I turn back around and my jeep wrangler is parked on top of it. And there's mud everywhere and my car is all dented and ruined. The jeep, of course, looks fine. In the dream though, it wasn't my jeep. It was the kid in the yellow shirt's wrangler. So anyway, they're all laughing and everything, and I start flipping out. But first I pull out my phone and take a picture. Because I need to have proof that this actually happened. But then I'm like, crying and getting really upset. And sometimes when I look at my car it looks like my car, just really beat up, and other times its just a huge pile of dirt, complete with tufts of grass and weeds randomly sticking out of it. Time jumps and all of a sudden it's light out and all the cars are gone, and I'm laying out in the middle of the road curled up in the fetal position. And I'm bawling so hard I cant breathe or talk or do anything. And I start screaming. Like not even saying words. Then Sam comes outside with someone else and they're standing by the house looking down into the embankment. And I come to realize that what they did was put the jeep down in the hole with the water and drive it up the embankment really fast, using it like a ramp, and got the jeep on my car. So I sit up and start screaming about how I trusted them to leave my keys there and that I can't believe they would do this. And I fall back onto the street into the fetal position again. I try to call my mom but she doesn't answer. And Sam is being all Sam-like and goes 'Cate, listen. It's not that bad. It's only like...$6,200 worth of damage, right? You can just get it all fixed up again.' And I say that I don't have that kind of money. And I stand up and go inside. But I don't know how to find everyone. And I'm like, yelling at Cindy and Cara to help me find them. For some reason I'm starting to lose my vision which is getting black around the edges. Finally I find them and they're all sitting around a big round glass table enjoying themselves eating pretzels and laughing. So I pick up a handful of pretzels and throw them at the kid and go 'listen. You BETTER be here to explain this to my mother when she gets here. Because I'm not explaining that to her. So you can plan on not going to your soccer game.' (now it's a different kid, but in my mind he's the same one.) and he says okay and I turn to walk away and go back outside.
Then I woke up. Not one of my weirdest dreams...it was actually pretty normal. Normally they're super strange and trippy. It was still pretty vivid though aaas usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment