Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I think I know you best when I sleep

I have the most drastic mood swings ever. I don't know how anyone puts up with me. One day I'm too upset to even stay in school the whole day, and then today I'm bouncing off the walls.

Well, to my own defense, I'm in a good mood because I saw shane today and call backs for the play went really well. I think I'm gonna get cast as Olive, which would be awesome. If so, I'll have to dye my hair red. I'm excited.

I made shane hot chocolate and took it to the farmer's market thingy in Latrobe behind the stadium. I like him. I hope I get to see him this weekend. 

My mother and I had a really bad fight the other day. Like, really bad. And for some reason Logan isn't talking to me. I think he thinks that I'm mad because he said he was gonna go to homecoming, but I'm not because I'm going with Shane. I was mad originally, but only for like, 15 minutes. 

I've just finished reading The Spinal Cord Perception. I loved it, but I'm afraid I'm like Emma. Actually, I'm terrified. Also that I'm perceived to be like Emma. It's been bothering me ever since her character was introduced into the book. So I'm gonna shut up and try to not be obnoxious like I am. Because the thought of being an empty shell of a human being like her is really upsetting me. 

I didn't get to sleep till really late last night so I wasn't all that rested. I haven't had any other interesting dreams that i can remember.... or any dreams I can remember for that matter.

I'm going to go paint. I have an idea. It's sorta stupid, but I have three canvases I made myself and nothing to do tonight, so what the hell. I'll give it a shot.

1 comment:

  1. isn't it a great book? the only part i didnt like was the beginning. a bit shotty in the writing, but its his first novel, i'll give him a break because of his unbelievable music. his second novel comes out in november, i cant wait.

    painting is always a grand idea

    ReplyDelete