Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sister's in the bathroom killing spiders dreaming up new ways to fool a new shrink

Today I wore five inch gold high heel shoes to school. I was ultra tall. And they were totally ostentatious. And in art I had to stand for the entire class because I was making a canvas and geso-ing a bunch of them. And i was pretty sure my feet were gonna fall off. But I had fun. Someday I'll live in New York and wear them somewhere really fancy. But for now I'll just wear them here and pretend I'm a celebrity...which is what I did all day long. It's easy when everyone was turning to look at me...even if it was just for my shoes. 

I wish I could call people or text people or write blogs or post pictures on facebook without imagining everyone being annoyed with my existence. 
I wish the phrase 'fake it till you make it' actually worked.
I wish I was one jean size smaller.
I wish I didn't measure my self worth in numbers. (6 3 125 17 4 140)
I wish I had some more cash. 

1 comment:

  1. you are sooo much moe thsn a number cait. dont go down that bath. it suck

    ReplyDelete