Sunday, October 4, 2009

Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive

It's really dark in my room. There's just the computer screen and my clock and the stereo and the light that filters in through my blinds. 
It's really quiet in my room. All that I can hear is myself typing this blog. And when I pause for a minute all there is is my mom typing something from her room.
It's really crowded in my room. There's the books, the CDs, the vinyls, the TV, the stereo, the record player, the piano, the desk, the bed, the end table, and all of the various things laying on my floor. But I'm alone. There isn't anybody around. Well, there's always Oats. 
I feel trapped. I feel trapped inside my body. I feel trapped inside room. I feel trapped inside my family. I feel trapped inside my school. I feel trapped inside my life. 
I feel like I'm standing in a crowded room screaming at the top of my lungs and nobody is even looking up.

I need out.

Please look up.

3 comments:

  1. the end is reminiscent of Titanic.
    "nobody is even looking up"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire entry reminds me of my summer.

    Except for the Oats part.

    ReplyDelete