Friday, October 23, 2009

Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way


Tomorrow I'm going to Philly to look at a college. I'm excited. I like it a lot. 
For the last time with feeling, we'll try not to smile.
I don't understand why some people that are surrounded by people can think they're alone. Open your fucking eyes. Everyone WORSHIPS you. You could do no wrong. You're so delusional, it's exhausting.
Whatever make you happy. Whatever you want.
Don't all the thoughts going around and around in your head drive you crazy? Don't you think it would be easier on your brain to voice them?
These people aren't your friends, they're paid to kiss your feet.
I feel like I could be run over by a car and nobody would even care.
I need a little room to breathe.
Did I do something wrong? Because lately it seems like you've been distancing yourself from me. Which is fine...I just wonder why.
I'll pack my bags, I swear I'll run- I wish my friends were 21.
I don't do anything anymore. I don't hang out with anyone. I just stay home. 
You're not the only one but you're the best Bradley.
Yesterday I remembered how much I loved music from the 60s. I'd forgotten and replaced it. It used to be all I would listen to. I missed it. 
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.
I used to like my personality a lot more than I do now.
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.

3 comments:

  1. it will.
    i love you,
    cheer up sunshine...
    can i call you sunshine?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i like the pink highlighted parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it on kaylas followers thingy

    ReplyDelete