Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

I made fun of the fact that our homecoming theme was "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" but I kind of secretly loved it and let my imagination wander around the different perfect scenarios.

Homecoming was perfect. Shane and I danced to "Don't wanna miss a thing" and he kissed me. And it was so corny. But it was perfect in the senior year high school dance scene in my movie life. I'm so pleased. 

After the dance I was supposed to go up with him to Ligonier, but once again it fell through. So I just came home. But it's okay because I'm a little sleepy. I almost went to this thing at Kyle's but I decided against it. I didn't want to ruin my night. So I just came home.

My hair was perfect. My makeup looked awesome. And my dress was pretty.

Oh, and Shane got me flowers. Even though he said he wouldn't. 

I feel like such a gross girl. Gushing about homecoming. But I had a lot of fun. And I finally got the boy I liked. I hope so at least. I like him.

I don't know what's gonna happen. Pope asked me when we all went to Denny's, but I wasn't really sure what to say. Then he asked if I was being my normal Cate self or if I'm being intelligent. I don't know what that means, but I have a guess. And if it's right, I'm gonna be mad at Pope. Because I don't want him assuming things. 

Chris got a picture of me and Shane dancing. I hope it gets posted soon. I want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment