Friday, October 9, 2009

Colt 45 and two zig zags, baby that's all we need

Last night was a lot of fun. Shane and Chris came and picked me up and we went downtown. For a while we just sat in Shane's car and listened to music. Then Zach Pope, Brant King, and some other people showed up and we hung out with them. Eventually Kayla came as well. Pope and Shane taught me how to longboard. Them teaching me at first involved me holding one of their hands while they ran back and forth so I could get used to being on the board. But then I got used to it and everyone said I picked it up pretty fast. It's fun. Next I told them they have to teach me how to skateboard so when I go to college in a city I won't need a car. 

So then Blaine showed up and we just hung out some more and did nothing. We played some piddidle, which I haven't done in a while, and despite Pope's predictions, I didn't lose.

I mostly spent the night around Shane, which is why I had so much fun I think. When I was cold I went and sat in his car and he kept coming over and talking to me, and standing really close to me, and he sat with me at McDonald's. At McDonald's I was like 'aw. Amber and I used to get hot fudge Sundays. I'll get one of those for old time's sake.' Yeah, that was the dumbest idea ever because it was COLD. So I FROZE.

At one point, Brant, Pope, Chris, and Kayla were in the back seat and me, Blaine, and Shane were in the front seat. Someone put on the song "Crazy Rap" by Afroman. I'd never heard it before and neither had Kayla, but everyone else knew all the words. It was hilarious.

Today I'm going up to the fort and I'm taking Pope. We're gonna go meet up with Shane. Later tonight everyone's coming up to Shane's and we're all hanging out. Then tomorrow is HOMECOMING with Kayla Chris and Shaaaane. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment