Thursday, October 8, 2009

When you feel embarrassed then I'll be your pride

My last few blogs were really pretty fucked up, so I'm sorry about that. I'll try to contain myself more. I was just really frustrated, and I put it off for as long as I could, but eventually I just had to get it out. I'm not very good at keeping my emotions internalized. I still feel like I did yesterday, but it's a little more hidden today, ad not as intense.

I went shopping the past two days to cheer myself up. I bought a brown skirt, a pencil skirt, and a purple skirt for RHPS. I got an orange shirt, and a red shirt, and a t-shirt, and a water bottle, and three pairs of high heels, one of which were for homecoming. And a pair of lacy tights. They're my Lady Gaga tights. The thing about it is, is that shopping and buying fancy clothes actually does make me feel a little better. Of course, this was only temporary, because when I wore my brown skirt, orange shirt, lady gaga tights, and brown high heel boots to school today, Sam Prichard told me how stupid I looked. And Conner acted like a totally dickhole in chamber choir. So my outfit that was supposed to cheer me up and make me feel pretty just made me feel terrible. This paragraph makes me feel very materialistic. 

It's late. I'm gonna die when I have to wake up tomorrow.

I think the song Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold is so cool. Someday I'll choreograph a ballet to it. I can't wait. I see it in my brain and it's awesomee.

Last night I had a dream that the end of the world came in 2012 like the mayans predict. I'm pretty scared about that, to be totally honest. I work up freaking out.

1 comment: