Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm ripe with things to say. The words rot and fall away.

Kayaking was a ton of fun.
So was not being in school for the past two days.
I'm toying with the idea of not going tomorrow either. Because I STILL haven't done my psych homework. I tried...I had to give my mom a personality test but she screwed up all the test results by rating everything backwards so what should have taken like, 5 minutes took like, 30.
After we were done kayaking, we were allowed to walk around Saltsburg for a half an hour. It was such a bizarre little town. It reminded me of what I imagined the town in Children of the Corn to look like. Very small and everything is out of business and out of date.
Nobody flipped their boats, so I consider the day to be a success.
Then on the way home we asked our bus driver to delay our return to school for as long as he could. So he took us to McDonald's and offered to buy us all Sundaes.
Yesterday I got The Bends on vinyl. And I had lunch at Penera bread. 
I really do need to do my homework. Because if all goes well, I am not gonna want to do it after six. 
I just want to go to the Warhol tomorrow. 
According to facebook, I will date someone named Mitch who plays lacrosse. Hm. I don't see it happening.
I miss summer. I miss being with Brian and Andie all the damn time. I miss shenanigans up at the A frame with Justin and Brian and the Erics. I DO NOT miss Julia and feeling abandoned by my other friends. I miss being on stage seven times a day. I miss not having school and waking up at 10 at the earliest on days that I had to work. Buuuuut at the same time, thank God it's over.
I need time to stop. Because I have so much that I need to do and I'm running out of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment