Saturday, October 17, 2009

Idle Kids With Idle Hearts


I've spent my whole day drinking tea. I was cleaning out the closet in the dining room, getting rid of some old stuff we don't eat, I came across my good earl grey from Williamsburg. Oh my god...it's so good. It made me realize though that I need to get a good tea pot. Because I have some really nice tea cups and stuff, but I only have a crappy little tea pot, and it's pretty small. I wanna get a kettle too. 

My mom takes the keys to my car and hides them so she can make sure that I don't go anywhere and stay home and clean. The only problem I see with this is that, 1. I want to go to Aldie's and get shortbread cookies and 2. In the event of the zombie apocalypse, I'd be boned.

I want to do something fun today. Yesterday was fun for a little. Then not. haha.
I've done a little nothing, and I'll probably end up doing nothing later. Maybe I'll do something in between. I hope so.

I have a lot to do this weekend. I hope I can get it all done. I can't seem to get started though.

No comments:

Post a Comment