Tuesday, May 12, 2009

But it's you in the morning

I'm sleeping over at Andie's and Brian's. They think they're gonna leave. They hate it here so much and it makes me so sad. They're so much fun. I don't want them to go. 

There's a person that I like. And he's really nice and really cool and really sweet and people walk all over him and it makes me really sad. I'm hanging out with him tomorrow. I hope things go well.

I'm actually gonna die if Andie and Brain leave. I'll have zero friends in the cast. Like, I'm okay with the other people. But I'm not okay with them leaving. 

I'm really sick of things. 
So much is different. 
Nothing ever changes, no matter what everyone has been saying.  
I'm not going to stop. 

1 comment:

  1. everything is different
    everything has changed
    i know you wont stop

    ReplyDelete