Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to paradise

Last night was the best night ever. hahaha for real. I had so much fun.

I played mini golf at Statlers with Jack, Sam, and Melissa Rachel. Then I hung out with Logan while we finished up the game. We went from there to Eat 'N Park and I split a strawberry topped waffle with Sam. Then, Like, 7 boys show up and they're like, Cate, You're coming with us. So I got in the car with Matt Wagner, Aaron Gray, And James Orange. Holy crap. Talk about a great time. Like, seriously. We found this old house that was all creepy and shit up on Solomon Temple Road. After exploring that and just kind of messing around, we left. The way home was like, the best half an hour ever. We got lost because at first James was driving. Eventually he got tired of driving and made Aaron drive (keep in mind that this is Matt's car haha). I like, can't even say what went on...just know that it was absolutely fantastic and I loved absolutely very minute of it. The song "Platypus (I Hate You)" has a new and special place in my heart.

I adore Katie. I love the fact that I can text her at any hour of the night and be like LISTEN TO MY AWESOME STORY! hahaha. I love everything. It's so great. My life is so fantastic and fun strange. I love it. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment