Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

So this weekend sucked a little.
I got to drive my car a lot, but I just got home from being lost and it was absolutely terrifying. I was on the steepest hill ever and my poor sick little car almost didn't make it up, in which case, I probably would have plummeted to my death. It was really scary. It wouldn't have been so bad if my engine wasn't broken.
I'm really tired of my friends not being able/wanting to hang out with me. It doesn't even matter any more because rehearsal starts this week. So I'm not gonna be around at all. And it doesn't even matter because nobody even cares when I am around. If I'm not there, life goes on. I wish someone would at least be a little sad when I'm gone. Or miss me even a little. Or want to hang out with me. But of course not. It's just annoying because for a while it was all like 'aww, cate, you're the reason we're friends.' which is so not true. Obviously. Because I spent a pretty good part of my weekend walking around, sitting around, and driving around alone. Which was awesome. Especially when I got in a huge fight with my mom and everyone was busy. All I wanted was to talk to someone but no. Of course not. And when I finally do get to hang with someone, they spent a good amount of time informing me on how poor all my decisions are and that I'm basically a whore. So...sweet.
Sorry. I didn't plan on ranting. I just had a bad day weekend thing.

One more thing. I'm done asking if you want to hang out. I'm tired of the answer being no. It hurts too bad every time because I miss you and you obviously don't miss me. So I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, cate I really am sorry.
    I couldnt hang out, Id made plans with blaine on tuesday to see a movie with him.
    And yeah I do miss you.
    I promise we will hang out again if it means I sit in a car while your at rehersal.
    I want to hang out with you. I really do.
    We need cate/ang time.
    For real.

    Im sorry pal.

    ReplyDelete