Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little salamander, where did you go?

I can't find my DVD of Girl, Interrupted. It's kind of okay though since I have it on VHS as well, and I can just watch that. The thing that isn't okay is that I cannot find Kaleb's copy of Pineapple Express. Dun dun duuunnnnn.

So I have to go to rehearsal on Saturday after prom because my mom's a bitch and she's making me go. But it's all okay because I'm going straight from rehearsal to Kevin's for "Da Sexy Partay" as it has been named. Unfortunately, Aaron and Kaleb are leaving since they don't want to get involved in the shenanigans later on in the night. I think Jack's staying, and Thea Sarah should be there so it's all good. I'm excited. Hopefully it will be just as fun as Katie's minus all the not fun parts. haha. Then I'll go home Sunday afternoon, sleep all day and go to school on Monday. So Prom is actually probably gonna end up being sort of fun. Apparently all that I'm missing Saturday is a picnic at Lynn Run, which would be fun, but I can do that any day and throwing away a day of rehearsal isn't worth a picnic. I should still make it to Kevin's. It will be even better if I have the jeep back by then. Because then I won't have to rely on anyone for transportation and I can sleep in till as late as I want before leaving.

Crap. I just realized that it might be at Kevin's house in Indiana PA. craaaaaap. How in the world am I ever gonna find that? Oh well, I'll figure something out. Man, I really hope it's at his regular house.

So tonight at Night of the Stars, Lucas was shushing me and everyone else. And he kept acting like he owned the damn place and like he was in charge. Eventually, I just flipped out and told him he wasn't in charge and that he wasn't better than up and he needed to shut up. It was so great. As soon as he walked away and shut the door, Aaron, Kaleb, and Jack all hugged me and told me it was the best thing ever. haha whatever. It doesn't matter. He just was being really bossy and it's annoying because everyone knows the only reason that Latrobe does Night of the Stars is because they give us $1000 and we need it. It's not a big deal at all and people that take it seriously are morons.

I hung out at Kaleb's today with Kaleb, Jack, AJ, Aaron, and Kevin. It was nice. I missed hanging out with them. They're so funny. I still can't believe most of them are gonna be gone next year, plus Thea, Sarah, Theresa....it's so depressing.

1 comment:

  1. i sure hope that copy of girl, interrupted accidentally finds its way to my house 0:)

    ReplyDelete