Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We are all a bunch of animals that never paid attention in school

IF I COULD I WOULD GO BACK IN TIME AND BRUTALLY MURDER AND MUTATE THE MORON THAT CREATED PROM.

Legit.

I'm so sick of hearing about it. I can't believe that earlier in the year I was all upset that I wasn't going. This is so stupid. Everyone is FREAKING OUT and I'm just like 'whatever.' I'm sure it will be fun, but right now I'm so OVER IT that I can't even function. It is so STUPID. UGH. And I'm really tired of the people I'm going with. Mara is making this HER prom. We're not important at all. AJ is the world's biggest douche. He's such a jerk to me. Kaleb is turning into a mini-AJ because they hang out so much. I love Sarah, Bryce, Jack, Thea, and Michelle. Arielle doesn't like me, and Katie's gonna be with Arielle the whole time. I don't really know Jake or Chris. What. Ever.

Apparently the musical next year is West Side Story. I don't believe it since there's 2 girl parts, and 7865863 guy parts, and they all have to dance...a lot. In the case that it is West Side, I know I can at least sing Anita's part. Maria will be more difficult but if I work over the summer, I bet I can get all the notes in my range. Oh yeah, the other problem with west side- we're a bunch of white kids. None of us look Puerto Rican even a little bit. That's sort of a problem since it's kind of what the whole show is based on.

Cameron is not a healthy person to be around. I know this for a fact now. Being around him is sort of like playing with fire. I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

  1. see? thats what im saying. prom is a joke. its retarded. its terrible. i hate prom. i hate formals. i hate it.

    ReplyDelete