Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Did you sail across the sun?

I'm getting really tired of my mom insisting on being my 'manager.' Like...it's a job at Idlewild. She needs to stop taking it so seriously. It's getting sooo annoying. Like....she is doing me absolutely no good. I have to miss two days of rehearsal. Friday for prom and Saturday for post prom activities. And she's like, freaking out.

Speaking of post prom shenanigans, I am going with AJ, Kevin, Sarah, Kaleb...maybe Thea? I don't know who all is going, actually. But we're going to Indiana PA to Kevin's house there. I don't know what we're gonna dooo, but it's gonna be fun. haha

I flipped on Jack today. I was gonna get a ride home with Conner, and Kaleb didn't want me to because Conner was really high. It just pissed me off because I am SO TIRED of my friends being total jerks and then all of a sudden being all protective. So Jack and I had an I-hate-everyone fest on the way to his house. I love that kid. He is one of my only consistently nice friends. I'm going to miss him to death next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment