Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long you live and high you fly

I hate Idlewild. My boss is such a jerk. I'm pretty sure that he regrets casting me. Whatever.

I sang at the coffee house the other night. It was good. I think it went okay. I had a lot of fun. When I sang and I paused near the end after doing this crazy vocal improve riff thing, everyone cheered. I felt really awesome.

Last night I hung out with Connor. I love his family. And I know a lot of people don't like him, but I'm his friend. Wojo was there too. We had a lot of fun. The night before tht I slept over at Jack's house. But we didn't sleep. We only took a nap for an hour in the morning. Zach Airheart and I slept on each other. Actually, we shared blankets and layed on eachother and watched movies. It was nice. I hope we hang out with him more. He's cool.

At Jack's at like, 3 am we walked to Sheets. On the way there, the guys took off their shirts. So the girls were like 'we wnt to too.' so we did. haha. We walked down the middle of the road at 3 am in our bras. It was really funny.

I'm so excited to get the green day CD. I am not excited about going to rehearsal for all day today.

I was like, freaking out this week. I was under a lot of stress. I'm glad that it's starting to lessen. It really isn't though. I'm just not caring quite as much.


I'm sorry for letting you down.
Thanks for being there. I hope you're not too disappointed in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment