Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tell me I'm insane

Prom was so much fun. The only not fun part was getting sick on the way out and throwing up. I don't even know what was wrong with me. I just got really sick all of a sudden. It was miserable.

Soooo I really don't like Idlewild at all. haha, imagine that. BUT I've made friends with the cast members, and I totally love two of them. Brian and Andie....they're so much fun. They're from out of state and they're staying in a hotel around here. We hung out today after rehearsal. It was fun. I'm pretty much sure that they're gonna be all that keeps me sane. I basically plan on just moving in with them. Because once they're out of the hotel they'll be in the cabin things provided by idlewild. So I'm just gonna stay with them and hang out. Because they're so much fun.

So there are four boys in the cast. 2 of them are gay (Brian is one of them. You look at him and you know. It's fantastic. He's so cute. haha) and the other two are iffy. We all think that they're pretty legit but haven't come out. I mean, Andie and I were in our swim suits at the hotel and the other two boys were there and they were hardly even looking at us. It was really strange.
Plus, the one drives a wrangler, and the spare tire cover is Phantom of the Opera. Like...really? Come one. And the other boy like...eat sleeps and breathes Idlewild. It's so crazy.

The music we're learning is really hard. The harmonies are insaaane. And there's so much music. Holy crap. So much to learn. And like, half of it is country. Gag me.


By the way, I'm never gonna be around. Ever. Like....I had rehearsal all day today. And it was sunday. The only thing that's gonna be good for me is that I'm still a minor, so they legally have to give me off 2 days a week. Hopefully, that will work out like it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment